Terms and Conditions
The Hajj Booking Conditions and Contract.
All contracts are subject to the following conditions.
Your Obligation to Us
Your contract with The Company is made once the following steps have been completed.
- On completion and returning of Hajj booking form and required deposit.
- The invoice/receipt by The Company will be sent to you.
- When you make a booking on behalf of others, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept our conditions on behalf of all members of group you are representing.
- The confirmation of The Company must carefully be checked and raise any queries with The Company immediately upon receipt. Your contract with The Company is subject to English Law governed by the jurisdiction of the English Courts and is deemed to have been made by The Company at their offices in London.
2. The Payment
The full payment must be made to the Company minimum 8 weeks before the departure date for Hajj. The payment could be made by a bank transfer or cheque (provided there are 5 minimum working days to clear the cheque). Your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make full payment on time as advised. The cancellation charges are clearly defined below ( paragraph 4), which will be payable by you after the cancellation.
3. The Change or Alteration in the Booking.
After we have sent you our confirmation invoice if you wish to alter any arrangements, we will do our best to fulfil it. You must immediately inform The Company in writing with details of the alteration required. The requested alterations will be subject to availability and the agreement by the concerned supplier’s and will be subject to an administration charges of £50/- per person together with any other charges or expenses incurred by The Company. In most cases a change in transfer or change of name will mean the cancellation and re-booking of the schedules, the flights and hotels. It could cause a significant additional charge. This charge could be as much as the full Hajj cost. You should be aware that these costs may increase the closer to the departure the changes are made by you. If you change the number of people in your party the price will be recalculated to the new party size. This may mean that accommodation is under-occupied and the other members of the party may have to pay an increased price.
4. Cancellation from you.
If the booking is cancelled, the person who signed the booking must notify The Company in writing as soon as possible. The charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by The Company.
The Charges will be as following:
Cancellation more than 57 days before departure £100 per person.
Cancellation 56-43 days before departure 30% per person of pilgrimage cost.
Cancellation 42-24 days before departure 50% per person of pilgrimage cost.
Cancellation 23-7 days before departure 90% per person of pilgrimage cost.
You may have independent travel insurance policy, if you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy follow the procedure laid down by the insurers, you should be able to reclaim the cancellation charges subject to any policy excess.
5. The Complaint
If you have any reason for complaint whilst on your pilgrimage through us, this must be brought to the attention of The Company’s local appointed representative/agent or the hotel management or other supplier immediately so that action can be taken to tackle the problem. If your representative/agent or the hotel management be unable to resolve the problem, please contact The Company office in the UK immediately, if the problem being still unresolved, record your complaints on a client comment form available on request, forward it together with full details of your complaint to The Company within 15 days after the end of your Hajj Package.
If you do not follow the above procedure, The Company will be deprived of the opportunity to investigate, rectify your complaint whilst you are on Hajj.
6. The Company’s Obligation.
1 . While booking with The Company you acknowledge that there is a risk associated with the Hajj. The risks include overcrowding in hotels and poor management of public places. You should be fit enough to undertake the Hajj and you must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of other persons in your group.
2. If a member of your party is injured or killed as a result of an element forming part of your arrangements booked before departure from the UK, the responsibility could be accepted if the death or injury is due to a fault on our part or the part of our agents or suppliers. If any part of your booking arrangements before your departure from the UK is not as explained in our brochure, or not of a reasonable standard, The Company will accept responsibility if this is due to a fault on our part or that of our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if any death, personal injury or failure of your pilgrimage arrangements is not caused by any fault of The Company, or our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if the death, personal injury or failure of the arrangements is due to unforeseen circumstances which, even with all due care, The Company, our appointed agents or suppliers could not have anticipated or avoided.
3. The payment to you or member of your party for death, personal injury or illness, you must give The Company or our insurers the rights you may have to take action against the person or organisation responsible for causing the death or personal injury or illness. You must co-operate fully with The Company in seeking recovery of any payment made.
The Company reserves the right to change the package price at any time without prior notice and you will be informed accordingly. The quoted price of Airline ticket may be increased in case Airline impose any surcharge, if tickets not issued on given time limit. The price may be increased if government impose any charges pertaining to your travel. The package price may also be increased in result of change in prices by our suppliers in Saudi Arabia (hotels, transport etc), in such case, increase up to 5% will be absorbed by The Company. In case increase is more than 5%, you have right to cancel your package and claim full refund subject to refund charges of Airline tickets.
Alternatively you may choose to pay for your package in full at the time of booking, in which case The Company will fix the price and no charges or increase will be made.
8. Alteration of Your Confirmed Booking.
Whilst everything will be done to provide the Hajj as confirmed, The Company may occasionally have to change your arrangements or part of them. The Company reserves the right to do so without prior notice. In the case of alterations, The Company will do its best to notify you before departure. If The Company has to make significant alterations to your arrangements, it will notify you as quickly as possible. Significant alterations include:-
1. The change of airport (except between airports serving the same city).
2. If the outward or return flight is rescheduled by more than 24 hours.
You may then:
3. Accept the change and the contract will be varied to incorporate the change; OR
4. Take comparable alternative Hajj Package subject to availability; OR
5. Withdraw from the booking completely in and The Company will make a full refund of payments made by you.
The factors affecting flights stopping at an airport en route are not normally known in time for notification, such alteration is not regarded as a significant change and neither are changes in carrier or aircraft type.The Company is not liable to pay compensation where the changes are by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond The Company control and which could not have been avoided by the exercise of all due care. These could include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemic, flood, drought, unavoidable technical problems with transport, and adverse weather. The Company is also not liable to pay compensation where the change is by reason of low bookings, which applies where an insufficient number of people book a pilgrimage for it to be financially viable. All group pilgrimages require a minimum number of bookings before they will operate.The Company does not accept liability for delays to flights to or from the United Kingdom or for any cancellation of flights. The Company is also not liable to pay any compensation in case of delay departure as they are subject to air traffic control.
9. Cancellation by the Company.
The cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances; The Company reserves the right to cancel your Hajj. If this happens, you will be offered the choice of an alternative Hajj Package of comparable standard (if available) or full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. The Company will cancel your Hajj Package if you fail to make any payment by the due date and The Company will not be liable for any compensation.
If The Company cancels your Hajj Package as a result of low bookings, as defined in paragraph (8), in these circumstances you will receive a full and prompt refund of all the payments made by you. No compensation is paid if your Hajj is cancelled because of circumstances beyond The Company’s control.
Generally in The Company’s reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the airline pilot, the hotel manager, the tour leader or the other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or clearly affecting the enjoyment of others, The Company reserves the right to terminate your contract. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid. If your behaviour results in The Company being forced to pay additional charges, The Company will seek to recover these in full from you.
The Company will not tolerate any kind of verbal or physical abuse to its employee by anyone before or during Hajj package.
Any information about you or members of your party, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by The Company, when you ask information or make a booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that other members of your party are aware of booking conditions and this policy and that each person agrees to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with The Company. The Company may disclose this information to our service providers (who may be located outside the UK/EU) for the purpose of providing you with your travel arrangements and insurance. The only minimum required information for this purpose will be disclosed. In the case of air travel, it may be mandatory for us to disclose information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purpose imposed on us by governments or airlines.
The Company may disclose your information to companies who act as data processors on our behalf. The information, for example relating to your religion or health, may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Company needs this information to cater for your needs, but it is collected on condition that The Company have your consent. If you do not agree to the use of your information, The Company cannot accept your booking.
The Company may contact you by post with information about special offers or pilgrimages, if you do not wish to receive such information, please notify The Company . You have the right to ask The Company in writing for a data request form to obtain a copy of the information, which The Company holds about you. You may be charged a fee for this service. Any such request should be addressed to The Company’s Secretary.
12. Hajj Visa
The Company visa service allows to apply on your behalf for Hajj visas to Saudi Arabia. The Company is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining Hajj visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal.
The Company is also not liable for any delay in obtaining Hajj visa due to misplace/lost of passport in embassy. The Company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks.
Hajj can be physically very demanding. We are not able to take responsibility for any pilgrim that have special requirements, unless arranged at the time of booking. In order to complete the rites of Hajj we require that all pilgrims are fit enough to walk for a distance of at least one mile. In case any pilgrim is not fit enough to do so, he/she should take a wheelchair with them as well as a companion who will take care of them.
The Health and General Information.
It is your responsibility:
- To check your tickets, vaccination certificates, accommodation vouchers, passport, visa or anything else which might prevent you from being allowed to travel.
- You must notify The Company immediately if you think any information is incorrect. The Company will not be responsible for any problems, which may arise in the event that you failed to notify The Company
- To make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date your pilgrimage ends.
- To consider taking out travel insurance for your trip. The Company would recommend this in all circumstances.
- To ensure that you comply with all travel health requirements, such vaccination.
- 7. To ensure that you understand and are aware of the rituals of your Hajj and how to perform them.
- To be aware that during peak season, particularly the Ramdan period, because of the huge numbers of people on pilgrimages and the problems of overcrowding, your room facilities or furniture may be different. The Company is unable to prevent this from occurring on occasion and accept no liability for it.
- To be aware that during peak season, particularly the Hajj period, because of the huge numbers of people on pilgrimages and the problems of overcrowding, your room facilities or furniture may be different. The Company is unable to prevent this from occurring on occasion and accept no liability for it.
- To be aware, particularly at the time of the Hajj, flights and destination airports can sometimes be altered at the last minute. The Company have no control over this and you should accept that this could happen to you.
- To understand that Saudi Arabia is not subject to the same health and safety regulations that exists in the UK and Europe. In many areas, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws or religious pilgrimage. Maintenance and local energy conservation measures may mean that the hotel or apartment limits certain facilities, e.g. air conditioning or water supplies. In addition, unusual weather conditions may cause electricity failure. The Company will not be liable for any damage or losses arising from this. In most cases this leads to a useful experience but you should be aware that accommodation in apartments and hotels is provided on a shared basis (unless appropriate extra fee have been paid and this is stated on your confirmation contract). All information about the hotels has been provided by those hotels and may not have been verified by The Company. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms but you should be aware that the sizes of the rooms are usually smaller than those in the UK and Europe.
- To understand that the star rating of the hotels has been devised by The Company and indicates the high standard of hotel offered, the meals are provided on a self service basis in hotels and apartments. You should be aware that the food served is local food and may vary from day to day.
Please also note:
To observe the laws, regulations and instructions applicable in the Kingdom.
To leave the Kingdom and not after expiry of specify period granted by the embassy to
perform Umrah. Umrah visa, Not allowed to work in the Kingdom with or without pay.